November 9, 2009

Cezanne

Cezanne; click for previous post
Cezanne; click for previous post
Cezanne; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Who: Our poodle mix, who will turn 4 in a couple of months

Where: Grape Street Dog Park, South Park, San Diego

When: Nov. 2, 2009

Lucky me (update): A few hours after making this post, I realized just how lucky I was that these photos worked. For some earlier shooting I'd done, I'd had my camera set to a white balance suitable for fluorescent lighting, and I'd underexposed by more than a stop.

No wonder it took more than my typically minimal Photoshop work to get the exposure right and get rid of the blue cast. Lesson learned.

More of Cezanne with a mad gleam in her eye, as a canine rock star, and as the most adorable 9-week-old puppy ever.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

11/09/2009 01:41:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?