January 26, 2007

Cezanne, Day 366

cezanne, day 366; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Dog park at Balboa Park, San Diego

When: Today (Jan. 26, 2007), during a break in a game of "chase the ball, pick it up and jog halfway back to Mark before dropping the ball and running off to play with another dog"

Notes: Our poodle mix turned 1 yesterday. She's aged a bit, or at least her fur has grown, since I shot this. I'd write more, but I really should brush her instead, don't you think?

See more at JPG magazine: I've submitted several of my photos from Spain to JPG magazine. If you like them, please vote for them, and maybe they'll get into Issue 9.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

1/26/2007 03:17:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?