February 2, 2012

Pelican

Pelican; click for previous post
Pelican; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Ocean Beach pier, San Diego

When: February 2012

As I mentioned yesterday, this is the closest I've ever been to a pelican. I was pretty proud of myself for not scaring it off.

But maybe I shouldn't have been. If Shuwen Lisa Wu is right, this pelican is famous for posing on the pier. Even so, I'm happy with my photos of this flying dinosaur.

Something completely different: If you're not following my tumblelog, you missed my choppy four-frame movie the other day of a guy riding his bike down the steps at that new footbridge in downtown San Diego.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

2/02/2012 12:36:00 PM | 1 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?