July 1, 2011

Oneonta Slough

Oneonta Slough; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Imperial Beach, California

When: November 2010

A change in commenting: As I mentioned in my previous post, because of some recent comment spam, I've gone back to Blogger's commenting system. (The final straw was a rant about everything from the mark of the beast right down to hair loss.) I'd been using Haloscan but never paid up when they started wanting money a while back, so while people could still comment on the blog, I was unable to delete the spam.

As a result of the change, the comments people made while I was using Haloscan are no longer visible. I'm sorry about that, and I value everybody's contributions, but switching back to Blogger comments seemed like the best solution.

Please let me know if you see any problems. Thanks.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

7/01/2011 12:53:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?