May 26, 2011

Last light

Last light; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Ocean Beach pier, San Diego

When: May 2011

This is probably my least favorite of the ocean photos I'm planning to post this week. I think it works as a sort of watery landscape, especially that row of "mountains" near the top.

Although there's not much value contrast here - this photo would never work in black and white - it does have that just-before-sunset blue and orange going for it. And it's a pretty photo of water being water, which, as I mentioned yesterday, I can't resist.

Still, I find this photo less interesting than yesterday's frothy, green shot. And look for my favorite of the series tomorrow.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

5/26/2011 01:41:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?