February 6, 2007

Kiteboarders

kiteboarders; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Silver Strand State Beach, Coronado, Calif.

When: Feb. 3, 2007

Notes: See my kiteboarding action shot here. I didn't realize how common kiteboarding photos were at the time. Then I commented on this photo last week at Chromasia.

Keeping excellent company: For a while there, yesterday's post was among the top 10 results returned in Blogger's search for "boy shorts". (One of my visitors came here from there, that's how I know.) You can imagine my disappointment this morning, when it had fallen to No. 87.

Awards season: Nominations are open for the 2007 Photobloggies. In case it matters, The Occasional Odd Crop made its debut in 2006 and isn't exactly wallowing in fame. (I prefer to concentrate on the quality of my visitors, not the quantity. Heh.) Nominations close Feb. 15.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

2/06/2007 10:38:00 AM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?