February 5, 2007

Beach boy

beach boy; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Silver Strand State Beach, Coronado, Calif.

When: Feb. 3, 2007

Notes: Some of my favorite photobloggers seem less than enthusiastic about their weather. David at Chromasia has had enough of the English winter. Jen at Photojenic, while appreciating the beauty of snow in her part of Ontario, doesn't particularly enjoy shoveling it. Others aren't complaining, but some of their pictures just look cold. So I almost feel guilty that, when I took this photo the day before yesterday, I was very comfortable running around on the beach in shorts and a T-shirt.

Almost. But not quite.

Awards season: Nominations are open for the 2007 Photobloggies. In case it matters, The Occasional Odd Crop made its debut in 2006 and isn't exactly wallowing in fame. (I prefer to concentrate on the quality of my visitors, not the quantity. Heh.) You can make nominations through Feb. 15.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

2/05/2007 11:48:00 AM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?