December 26, 2006

Patio de los Naranjos (1 of 7 today)

patio de los naranjos; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: The courtyard of the mezquita, Córdoba, Spain

When: Sept. 29, 2006

Camera: Canon PowerShot A620

Notes: The courtyard takes its name from its dozens of orange trees (naranjos), which are behind the seated woman.

See more at JPG magazine: I've submitted several Spain photos to JPG magazine.

------------

Taking up the pen: I took part in DrawMo, a community blog whose members agreed to make one drawing a day in November and post it if they wish. My drawings are here. The group's Flickr page is here.

It's not really ugly anymore, but ... Dani and I have done a lot of work on our new house in San Diego. It looks pretty good now, but when we bought it, the place wasn't all that attractive, which I prove in my other blog, The Ugly House.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

12/26/2006 11:43:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?