October 23, 2006

Retiro Park #1 (1 of 5 photos today)

retiro park #1; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Madrid, Spain

When: Sept. 23, 2006

Camera: Canon PowerShot A620

Notes: I saw more public display of affection in Spain than anywhere since my high school. As far as I could tell, these two had no idea that there were several dozen people in the immediate area. Good for them.

Multiple posts: I brought back more than 800 photos from our three-week trip. I don't want to be posting photos of Spain for the next six months, so I'm putting up several at a time. Today, I've posted five.

See more at JPG magazine: I've submitted several Spain photos, this one included, to JPG magazine. If enough people vote for them, they may be included in the next issue. See them, and vote for them if you like, here.

------------

It's not really ugly anymore, but ... Dani and I have done a lot of work on our new house in San Diego. It looks pretty good now, but when we bought it, the place wasn't all that attractive, which I prove in my other blog, The Ugly House.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

10/23/2006 07:44:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?