October 20, 2006

Museo Sorolla (1 of 5 photos today)

museo sorolla; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Madrid, Spain

When: Sept. 23, 2006

Camera: Canon PowerShot A620

Notes: Joaquín Sorolla y Bastida was a Spanish realist/impressionist painter who lived in the 19th and 20th centuries. His house has been turned into a museum. Because most of his major works had been taken for a traveling exhibition, we got in for free and still saw some incredible paintings.

Too big? There's a smaller version here.

Multiple posts: I brought back more than 800 photos from our three-week trip. I don't want to be posting photos of Spain for the next six months, so I'm putting up several at a time. Today, I've posted five.

See more at JPG magazine: I've submitted several Spain photos to JPG magazine. If enough people vote for them, they may be included in the next issue. See them, and vote for them if you like, here.

------------

It's not really ugly anymore, but ... Dani and I have done a lot of work on our new house in San Diego. It looks pretty good now, but when we bought it, the place wasn't all that attractive, which I prove in my other blog, The Ugly House.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

10/20/2006 01:45:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?