February 3, 2011

Looking down

Looking down; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Penn Valley, California

When: Dec. 27, 2010

I published this post entirely from my iPad, just to see how difficult it would be. Boy, what a pain. Couldn't upload a photo to Blogger, so I had to send it to Flickr using Photogene, which works fine but doesn't automatically save metadata. I hotlinked to the Flickr image's URL, which is a no-no without a link to the page it's on, and Blogger's WYSIWYG composer doesn't work with the iPad, so I had to code the link by hand. What would have taken about five minutes on my iMac took at least a half hour on the iPad. Blecch (which autocorrect wanted to change to Borden, by the way. Heh.).

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

2/03/2011 01:54:00 AM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?