December 31, 2010

Paris photos for Roger

Paris photos for Roger; click for previous post
Paris photos for Roger; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Paris, France

When: September 2010

Before Dani and I went to Paris, her dad gave me a couple of photo challenges. One was to shoot a picture that combined the new and old bits of the Louvre. The other was to shoot the Eiffel Tower not as the huge structure that it is, but as part of the landscape of Paris.

So I did. I made the Louvre photo from inside the top floor of the museum, and the Eiffel Tower photo near Sacre Coeur in Montmartre, near sunset on our first day in town.

I had prints made, framed them, and gave them to Roger on Christmas. Now you can see them too. Seems like a good way to end 2010. Happy new year, everybody!

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

12/31/2010 12:05:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?