October 6, 2009

Raindrops and tree

Raindrops and tree; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Inside my car, parked at the Barnes & Noble in Mission Valley, San Diego

When: Oct. 2, 2009

How's it rate? I'd love it if you'd rate my photo at National Geographic's Your Shot site.

Just before I shot this picture, I'd been so blown away by the photos in the "Your Shot collector's edition" that I bought the book. Walking back to my car, I wondered which of my photos might find favor with the editors of Your Shot.

I got behind the wheel and saw a tree refracted dozens of times through the raindrops on my windshield. This, I thought, might be the answer.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

10/06/2009 12:54:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?