November 10, 2007

Curb appeal

curb appeal; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Adams Avenue, Normal Heights, San Diego

When: Yesterday (Nov. 9, 2007)

My first gallery show: The Front Porch Gallery in Carlsbad is including some of my photos in a group show that started today. It's called "Views from Spain," and it includes paintings (mostly) and photos from the tour group my wife and I visited Spain with last year.

The gallery is at 2903 Carlsbad Blvd., just north of Carlsbad Village Drive. Hours are noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The show runs through Jan. 6. If you find yourself in Carlsbad, California, anytime soon, you might check it out. Nice beaches there, too, in case that adds to the attraction.

I submitted three photos to the show, and today, during the opening reception, someone walked into the gallery, forked over some money, and bought one of my photos. Unbelievable.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

11/10/2007 09:16:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?