September 10, 2007

Martians

martians; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles

When: Aug. 26, 2007

TV people: The corner of Tom Bradley Boulevard and South Grand Avenue was taken over this Sunday morning by shooting for the new TV series "Life on Mars." I had to leave before the shooting started, but I'm pretty sure these two women, along with all the other well-dressed people in front of the concert hall, were extras in the role of Typical LA Pedestrians.

If that woman on the left, who wasn't really voguing but just talking with her hands, is famous, someone will tell me, yes?

I didn't know anything about the show before I looked it up the other day, but it looks like fun. I might have to check it out.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

9/10/2007 12:35:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?