March 26, 2007

Casa Flintstone

casa flintstone; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Palm Springs, California

When: March 24, 2007

Too big? See a smaller version at Flickr.

Notes: Dani and I spent last week in Palm Springs, where she attended an art workshop. All I knew about the city was that it was home to a ton of retirees and was in the desert, near Joshua Tree National Park and the Salton Sea.

Turns out, it has some of the coolest houses I've ever seen, most of them from the middle of the 20th century. I don't know when this one was built, but it was the most unusual place I saw. Seems like Fred and Wilma would feel right at home here.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

3/26/2007 11:27:00 AM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?