January 2, 2007

CD seller (1 of 6 today)

granada bazaar; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Granada, Spain

When: Oct. 2, 2006

Camera: Canon PowerShot A620

Notes: We saw these guys on the streets of every big city we visited. They were selling CDs and DVDs, but for some reason, whenever the police showed up in the area, they'd pick up their bundles (which they could do quickly, given those wires making an X) and run off. I dunno; do you think maybe some of those discs were pirated?

Too big? There's a smaller version here.

See more at JPG magazine: I've submitted several Spain photos to JPG magazine.

------------

Taking up the pen: I took part in DrawMo, a community blog whose members agreed to make one drawing a day in November and post it if they wish. My drawings are here. The group's Flickr page is here.

It's not really ugly anymore, but ... Dani and I have done a lot of work on our new house in San Diego. It looks pretty good now, but when we bought it, the place wasn't all that attractive, which I prove in my other blog, The Ugly House.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

1/02/2007 04:45:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?