November 1, 2006

For sale (1 of 6 today)

for sale; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Toledo, Spain

When: Sept. 26, 2006

Camera: Canon PowerShot A620

Notes: Check out the for-sale ("se vende") sign. We saw a lot of U.S. companies represented in Spain, so it figures that the American real estate industry would get in on the act. Still, as recent home buyers, we found this hilarious.

See more at JPG magazine: I've submitted several Spain photos to JPG magazine. If enough people vote for them, they may be included in the next issue. See them, and vote for them if you like, here.

Multiple posts: I brought back more than 800 photos from our three-week trip. I don't want to be posting photos of Spain for the next six months, so I'm putting up several at a time. Today, I've posted six.

------------

Taking up the pen: I'm taking part in DrawMo, a community blog whose members agree to make one drawing a day this month and post it if they wish. This being the first of the month, I've posted one drawing to the blog and also to Flickr. The group's Flickr page is here.

It's not really ugly anymore, but ... Dani and I have done a lot of work on our new house in San Diego. It looks pretty good now, but when we bought it, the place wasn't all that attractive, which I prove in my other blog, The Ugly House.

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

11/01/2006 09:46:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?