July 25, 2006

Capistrano bell and palms

capistrano bell and palms; click for previous post
Previous // Current // Next

Where: Mission San Juan Capistrano, Calif.

When: July 15, 2006

Camera: Canon PowerShot A620

Notes: Obviously, I fooled around with the color here, maybe trying to evoke a sense of "Hotel California" melancholy.

Too big? There's a smaller version here.

An experiment Occasionally, I try to stretch my Photoshop skills. This is one result. I picked up the technique from this post at aesthetic-mindset. It's a matter of adding a layer, reducing the opacity of the top layer and blurring the middle layer. Then I increased the contrast. I like the result, but what do you think? Does it add drama, or does it just look blurry?

Share on Tumblr Bookmark and Share

Images and text ©2005-2012 Mark A. Dodge Medlin

7/25/2006 09:48:00 PM | 0 comments


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?